Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Documentation Of Letters Sent To REMAX Of Indiana And REMAX International...

Please take time to review 4 exhibits (below)...

I had a phone conversation with David Bickell regarding Scott Veerkamp.  David told me I should contact Jonathan D. Nicholas at REMAX of Indiana to review my complaint.

I filed several written complaints with REMAX of Indiana and REMAX International.  In fact, I stopped at the REMAX regional office on three separate occasions to speak with Janie Monroe about my situation.

I told her I wanted to schedule a meeting with Jonathan D. Nicholas to discuss my complaint against Scott Veerkamp.  My complaint included documentation of Loan Steering and Predatory Lending with REMAX Central.  Nonetheless, Jonathan refused to meet with me and discuss my experience with the "REMAX Central Sting Operation."

To my knowledge, REMAX did nothing to prevent Scott Veerkamp from preying on the unsuspecting public.  Instead, REMAX decided to honor Scott with a "Lifetime Achievement Award" for his effort in misrepresenting the public...



No comments:

Post a Comment