Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Scott Veerkamp: Deceiving The Public

I was referred to Scott Veerkamp by a lifelong best friend. My friend
knew Scott from Indian Creek Christian Church.

I must admit, I was shocked when I discovered Scott was a con artist
and a Predatory Lender. Unfortunately, Scott Veerkamp uses
"Christianity" as a tool for gaining trust with the public. As you
know, I have already provided documentatation of "Bait and Switch"
advertising in Christian Phone Book.

Scott deliberately misled the public when he presented the following
statement on one of his websites...

"As a Christian business owner, it truly is the desire of my heart to
not be a "Superstar," but rather a "Super Servant" with the hope of
achieving excellence by keeping the interest of my clients above all
else."

No comments:

Post a Comment