Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 30, 2010

MIBOR: Code of Ethics "Bait and Switch"

Scott Veerkamp removed my property from the MLS after I filed a complaint with MIBOR.  After spending some time reviewing my options, I contacted another REMAX agency to see if they would put my property back on the market.  The REMAX agency I contacted refused to list my property.

It is important to note that I was not living in this property.  The people at MIBOR and REMAX knew it was costing me $1,000 per month.  They seemed to feel it was permissible for Scott Veerkamp to remove my property from the MLS without my permission.  In other words, MIBOR and REMAX declined to offer me any assistance in this difficult situation. 

They watched Scott Veerkamp's sting operation collect $26,000 at my expense.  This is another example of MIBOR using the "Golden Rule" as a bait and switch tactic.

No comments:

Post a Comment